New Hope Christian Academy
- New Hope Christian Academy has served the St. Marys/Kings Bay, Georgia area for the past 35 years.
- Our purpose is to provide an excellent, traditional education with a Christian emphasis.
- We show students how Biblical truths can be applied to all facets of their education and life.
- At New Hope Christian Academy, we strive to give each child an excellent education, nurtured in a Christian atmosphere that will give them the strength and ability to lead a happy, productive life.
- We offer students from K3 through eighth grade a comprehensive curriculum, combined with a strong foundation in Christian and moral teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(please phone (912-882-4495) or email us at email@example.com to inquire about dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please phone (912-882-4495) or email us to inquire about tuition costs|
|Admissions Director||Dinah Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Marsha Williams|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.