New Hope Christian Academy
- New Hope Christian Academy has served the St. Marys/Kings Bay, Georgia area for the past 35 years.
- Our purpose is to provide an excellent, traditional education with a Christian emphasis.
- We show students how Biblical truths can be applied to all facets of their education and life.
- At New Hope Christian Academy, we strive to give each child an excellent education, nurtured in a Christian atmosphere that will give them the strength and ability to lead a happy, productive life.
- We offer students from K3 through eighth grade a comprehensive curriculum, combined with a strong foundation in Christian and moral teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(please phone (912-882-4495) or email us at email@example.com to inquire about dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please phone (912-882-4495) or email us to inquire about tuition costs|
|Admissions Director||Dinah Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Marsha Williams|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.