- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 410 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1979 to serve the needs of local school children and their families who seek a higher caliber of academic excellence and achievement, New Vistas Center for Education now serves a full time international community of 450 students between the ages of 2 to 12 years old. The summer program and courses of study under the EAJ Institute attracts students from preschool through high school throughout the Valley of the Sun. Founder and Director Carol Elias and Co-Director Dr. Eleanor Jordan, adhere to principles and practices that are committed to high standards of scholarship and citizenship. As a result, New Vistas has been recognized as a Top Ten School by John's Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth and designated an Arizona Top School by Arizona Business Magazine. Our curriculum is challenging and organized, planned, paced and taught by teachers using the proven strategy of direct instruction. Our unique testing component, developed by Educational Testing Services and supported by Johns Hopkins University, allows us to evaluate students at their highest level of capacity, regardless of age and grade placement.. Our goal is to develop critical thinkers, problem solvers, responsible global citizens, and lifelong learners.Our winning philosophy:
- 1. There is no ceiling to learning and children are advanced when mastery of any subject is achieved.
- 2. A structured, positive, academic learning environment.
- Both of these features are key to children developing their unique gifts and talents.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of New Vistas Academy?
What is New Vistas Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for New Vistas Academy?
Endorse New Vistas Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards