Noahs Ark Christian School
- At Noah's Ark Christian PreSchool & Kindergarten we recognize that the care we provide is an extension of the home.
- The home and school form a partnership for the love and care of each child.
- Noah's Ark is a Christian School in which children from all denominations are welcome.
- Our objective is to help children grow and develop mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Christian love and Biblical principles are included in all aspects of our School program.
- They are not an isolated part of the curriculum. Through Bible stories, art, Bible verses, songs and character studies, children learn the foundational truths of Christianity.
- The name of our School, Noah's Ark, was selected because it conveys a sense of safety from the storms of life.
- We are committed to having this school serve as a safe place for children.
- Our staff is supported by our membership in the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- This ACSI is devoted to the development and training of teachers, directors and administrators in Christian education.
- As a result of belonging, each Noah's Ark child receives a high quality education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$160|
|Tuition Notes||Avg tuition cost is $160 for full time students....we offer lower rates for part-time or before/aftercare.... and customized rates for infants and kindergarten.|
|Admissions Director||Connie Gibson|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.