North Hills KinderCare
Tel: (412) 366-1303
At the North Hills KinderCare our dedicated teachers and staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Through the relationships we build with our children and their families, we do a lot more than just watch your child for you.
We make every moment a learning opportunity and we celebrate the successes and accomplishments of each and every child.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education and related fields.
We pride ourselves on our team of teachers that strive to enrich the lives of children through our rich and developmentally appropriate curriculum, their positive guidance and support, and creating an environment where children are free to learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the North Hills KinderCare! Our passionate teachers and staff are experts in the field of Early Childhood Education and will instill a life-long love of learning in your child. At KinderCare, we develop the whole child and our curriculum and practices gear towards your child's social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Through child directed learning center areas and altering curriculum themes, we make learning fun! It is our commitment to provide each and every child with a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in where we partner with our families to ensure that your child reaches their fullest potential. We look forward to meeting with you and your family!
- The health and safety of the children in our care is our top priority! On site we have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Miss Sandi. It is Miss Sandi's responsibility to ensure that all of our teachers maintain their pediatric First Aid and CPR certifications, conduct monthly fire drills, and maintain the high cleanliness standards set in place for our classrooms. We utilize policies and procedures in our center's safety and security such as single keypad access into the building, an enclosed and secure outdoor playground space, daily child sign in, and strict parent/guardian identification and child release procedures. Cleanliness and safety are a priority in our daily operations at the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to North Hills KinderCare is Eden Christian Academy (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: PK-8 | 429 students
307 Siebert Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
(412) 364-7171 0.6 PK-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: 9-12 | 231 students
8100 Mcknight Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
(412) 364-1616 1.3 9-12
- Pittsburgh Grades: K | 16 students
400 Center Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
(412) 781-2204 1.7 K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.