Northdale Lutheran School
- The purpose of Northdale Lutheran School is to assist families in the training of their children in the Word of God and provide quality education which prepares students for this life and the life to come.
- It is our vision that families will grow spiritually as they are connected with God's Word.
- We also envision the educational growth of our students in preparation for levels of higher education We also envision that with God's blessings we will see the growth in Church membership, school enrollment, and the continuance of quality education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on specific family circumstances. Please contact for more information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Fair, Four sports seasons, Spring Theater Performance Academic Fair, Four sports seasons,|
Spring Theater Performance,
Teachers at Northdale Lutheran School along with all other WELS educators hold to these foundational beliefs:
- God`s teachings in the Bible are the foundation of every point of view, action, and product in Lutheran schools.
- Christ`s love compels all Christians, adults and children, to serve as he did.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of our desire to do all things to the glory of God.
- High quality Christian education is an integral part of making Christian disciples of young children and of reaching out into the community with the Gospel.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of the good stewardship of the blessings which God has graciously given us.
- High quality Christian education is solely a blessing from our gracious God.
Our teachers are educated at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN and graduate with a bachelor's degree in education. Our teachers also continue their education through a variety of methods and are life-long learners. Our teachers will work hard to meet the educational needs of our students. Our Lord gives to parents the primary responsibility for the nurture of their children. The school staff are partners with the parents in nurturing each child spiritually, academically, socially, and physically to be a faithful disciple of Jesus here and in eternity.
For this partnership to succeed, a commitment must exist between Parent and Teacher that will work together to see to it your child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical well-being are cared for in the best possible way.
At Northdale Lutheran School we feel strongly that communication is key. We're commited to having an open line of communication, whether it's through e-mail, text messages, phone calls, or personal conferences.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
- TampaGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
4200 W North A St
Tampa, FL 33609
- TampaGrades: PK-5 | 62 students
3712 W El Prado Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
- Spring HillGrades: PK-12 | 183 students
4060 Castle Ave
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- New Port RicheyGrades: 1-12 | 41 students
5940 Massachusetts Ave
New Port Richey, FL 34652