- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Northridge KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your
child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning
centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom,
children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our center has a keypad entry. All playgrounds are fenced in. We offer CPR and First Aid training to all our staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCRC Department of Family Services for Children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northridge KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northridge KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northridge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.