Northumberland Christian School
- The purpose of Northumberland Christian School is to teach every subject from a Biblical perspective and to help the student to see all of life from God's point of view.
- The underlying philosophy of secular education teaches the child that we live in a world of chance, and whatever order is seen in the world is attributed to the laws of "nature"; however, our school continually teaches the child that all is ordered and controlled by God.
- The ultimate goal of our entire educational process is the glory of God, and not only man's good and man's development.
- Man has not rightly learned, until he has learned to take his place at the feet of his Creator in worship, praise, and submission, and has learned to live to His glory in every detail of life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science A|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,300|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NorthumberlandGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
135 Spruce Hollow Road
Northumberland, PA 17857
- SelinsgroveGrades: 3-11 | 21 students
50 Gospel Way
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
- MiltonGrades: PK-12 | 321 students
363 Stamm Rd
Milton, PA 17847
- MifflinburgGrades: 1-11 | 61 students
124 Turkey Run Rd
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
- LewisburgGrades: 1-9 | 41 students
667 Young Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.