Northwest Catholic-west Campus
- St. Bernadette is a Catholic elementary school whose purpose is to develop a firm scholastic and social foundation within a Christian atmosphere.
- We strive to develop a positive self-concept in each student.
- We prepare our students to meet standards of learning as set by national and state goals and school expectations.
- As a social being, each student is expected to act in a responsible manner and to contribute in a positive way to the class, the school, the family, and the community.
- St. Bernadette School provides opportunities for growth in Christian faith, formation, and development.
- We strive to be a caring, dedicated community answering the call of Jesus to live and teach the values of the Gospel and Catholic faith and tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 11 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 2.8 PK-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.