Northwest Christian Schools
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 735 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,900
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Northwest Christian Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ASB, ASB Leadership, Business Leadership Academy, Chess Club, Cyber Patriots, Debate and Speech, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Knowledge Bowl, National Honor Society, STEM Program, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Theater
- Northwest Christian Schools has been preparing hearts and transforming minds since 1949. We are a community that values Biblical thinking, relationships and instruction that prepares students to make an impact in their world.
- We are also committed to working with families to make Christian education affordable.
- We are enrolling ages 12 months through 12th grade & homeschool.
- Schedule a tour today! nwcs.org/take-a-tour
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Northwest Christian Schools cost?
Northwest Christian Schools's tuition is approximately $8,900 for private students.
What sports does Northwest Christian Schools offer?
Northwest Christian Schools offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Northwest Christian Schools is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Washington for most sports offered.
What is Northwest Christian Schools's ranking?
Northwest Christian Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Northwest Christian Schools?
The application deadline for Northwest Christian Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northwest Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards