Oak Farm School
- Oak Farm Montessori School's mission is to provide a Montessori environment that inspires children to reach their potential through meaningful work.
- Our schools sits on a beautiful 64-acre campus in Avilla, Indiana.
- Each building and outdoor space creates a peaceful, comfortable learning environment where students can excel.
- Classrooms provide a home-like setting with natural lighting, wooden floors, and age-appropriate Montessori materials.
- Students are encouraged to engage with nature in our outdoor environments through guided activities appropriate to their age and stage of development.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Krissy Mulholland|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
- Infants through grade 8
- Bus Service from three stops in Fort Wayne
- Nutritious meals prepared by our chef
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
440 E Lanier Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
(770) 461-1595 548 PK-6
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 288-0098 57.2 PK-8