- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 899 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,614
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Oak Hall School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform is required grades K-12
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Black Student Union, Certamen Team, Chain Reaction, Chess Club, Chinese National Honor Society, Cum Laude Society, Eagle Flight, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Frisbee Club, Health Club, Honor Council, International Club, International Thespian Society, Junior Classical League, Key Club, Latin Honor Society, Library Advisory Board, Model United Nations, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, SAT/ACT, Science National Honor Society, Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica, Spanish Language Program, Speech and Debate, Spirit Club, Spoken Word Poetry Club, Student Government Association, Sustainability/Environmental Club, Thespians, Yearbook Club, Youth in Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts Conservatory Program
- We believe in the power of a liberal arts education to transform lives, to develop unique talents, to enhance self-esteem, to build character, and to inspire a life-long love of learning. We seek to nurture in young people the qualities of intelligence, wisdom, and moral commitment, and to foster in them an impassioned curiosity about the world around them as well as the imagination to seek new solutions to problems.
- Perhaps most important in furthering our mission is maintaining a family-like environment that is physically safe and emotionally supportive, where intelligence and compassion are highly valued, and where close relationships between students and teachers are encouraged.
- Oak Hall School also seeks to provide many opportunities for our young people to develop in areas beyond acquiring essential academic skills. Our relatively small size, coupled with an array of extracurricular options, make it possible for each one of our students to play a leadership role in the rich daily life of our community.
- It is this unique blend of environment and opportunities - academic, athletic, artistic, and service - that provides students with the motivation to achieve academic excellence, to become leaders within their community, and to develop a strong sense of personal and social responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oak Hall School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Oak Hall School?
Does Oak Hall School offer a summer program?
What sports does Oak Hall School offer?
What is Oak Hall School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Oak Hall School?
Endorse Oak Hall School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards