- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Program, Drama Troupe
- What makes Trilogy special is the low student-teacher ratio, the multi-age classrooms, the consistency with which we provide a variety of teaching and assessment methods, the concept of student-teacher partnership, and the expectation that students give their best in all aspects of their school life. What makes our students special is their ability to reach the goals they set for themselves. Trilogy focuses on and develops in its students self-discipline and self-motivation. It fosters in its students "ownership" of their education and a sense of pride in their accomplishments. For all these reasons our students do extremely well when they leave Trilogy to continue their education.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Trilogy School?
Endorse Trilogy School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards