Oak Hill Christian Academy
- Oak Hill Christian Academy mission is to glorify God by providing a Biblically integrated Christ-centered education; to impact students and parents for Christ; to be a model of Christian morals and ethics; and to make a positive impact on students at an impressionable age.
- Our vision is to be a school where students will become living examples of Christ; where the Bible is lived out through our lives; where everyone can afford a Christian education; and knighted with excellence and success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 402 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)786-1411 3.6 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
3911 Campbellton Rd Sw
Atlanta, GA 30331
(404)346-2080 285.3 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.