Oath Child Development Center
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The AOL Child Development Center is an on-site childcare facility for children of families employed at AOL and select businesses in the area. Our Development Center is comprised of two buildings, one that focuses on children from infancy through two years of age and one that focuses on the development of children preschool through school age. Each center provides several themed enrichment rooms for children to explore during the day - Imagination Station, Tech Town, Masterpiece Museum and Science Suite are just a few. AOL Child Development Center provides expert care and education to all children, meeting their cognitive, social/emotional, and physical needs. The AOL Child Development Center provides a developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group that encourages exploration, and is both challenging and stimulating. AOL Child Development Center prides itself on partnering with parents through each stage of early childhood education.
- The AOL Child Development center prides itself on the management of health and safety within the center. Our center offers a secure, keypad entrance into the building along with a strict identification process. All playgrounds are double fenced and and secure with a key-less exit. The safety of each child in our buildings are a top priority. We currently exceed state licensing requirements by having 61 teachers certified in CPR and First Aid. These are some of the many ways we ensure that your child is in a safe environment while at the AOL Child Development Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Oath Child Development Center is Fairfax Christian School (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Grades: NS-K | 165 students
880 West Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
(703)421-1112 1.8 NS-K
- Sterling Grades: PK-K | 41 students
624 W Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
(703)430-2781 2.2 PK-K
- Ashburn Grades: NS | 300 students
43629 Greenway Corporate Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
(571)223-3110 2.3 NS
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.