Oath Child Development Center
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The AOL Child Development Center is an on-site childcare facility for children of families employed at AOL and select businesses in the area. Our Development Center is comprised of two buildings, one that focuses on children from infancy through two years of age and one that focuses on the development of children preschool through school age. Each center provides several themed enrichment rooms for children to explore during the day - Imagination Station, Tech Town, Masterpiece Museum and Science Suite are just a few. AOL Child Development Center provides expert care and education to all children, meeting their cognitive, social/emotional, and physical needs. The AOL Child Development Center provides a developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group that encourages exploration, and is both challenging and stimulating. AOL Child Development Center prides itself on partnering with parents through each stage of early childhood education.
- The AOL Child Development center prides itself on the management of health and safety within the center. Our center offers a secure, keypad entrance into the building along with a strict identification process. All playgrounds are double fenced and and secure with a key-less exit. The safety of each child in our buildings are a top priority. We currently exceed state licensing requirements by having 61 teachers certified in CPR and First Aid. These are some of the many ways we ensure that your child is in a safe environment while at the AOL Child Development Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Oath Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.