Odyssey House Inc
- Founded in 1970, OdysseyNH, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that helps at-risk young people, mothers and families reclaim their lives through individually tailored programs of evaluation, education and treatment.
- OdysseyNH inspires youth and families to improve their lives. OdysseyNH rebuilds the lives of troubled and troubling young people and families by creating environments that foster healing, learning, and growth leading to constructive participation in society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
289 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842
(603) 926-3254 1 PK-8
- Hampton Grades: PK-K | 43 students
70 High Street
Hampton, NH 03842
(603) 929-7349 1.1 PK-K
- Hampton Falls Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
105 Lafayette Road
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
(603) 929-1976 2.5 NS-PK
- Rye Grades: PK-K | 126 students
1245 Washington Rd
Rye, NH 03870
(603) 964-4066 4.8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.