Ohev Shalom Of Bucks County Preschool & Kdgn
Tel: (215) 322-9583
- At Ohev Shalom Of Bucks County Preschool & Kdgn, Ohev Shalom offers a well-regarded, full-day kindergarten class as an alternative to the local public schools.
- Our state-certified program promotes individualization, academic excellence, socialization opportunities and a strong Jewish identity.
- The Kindergarten Enrichment program here at Ohev Shalom is open to children who attend public kindergarten in the mornings.
- The KE curriculum supplements the secular morning experience with programming in Jewish holidays, bible stories, cooking, art, music and social studies.
- A three or five-day option can be selected. Naturally, the five-day program will provide a more diverse experience than the three-day program.
- Transportation from the home school to Ohev Shalom is offered only from Richboro Elementary School.
- Parents must arrange for all other arrival and dismissal transportation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southampton Grades: NS-8 | 383 students
1053 Holland Rd
Southampton, PA 18966
(215) 357-4720 1.7 NS-8
- Warminster Grades: NS-K | 165 students
1240 Grenoble Rd
Warminster, PA 18974
(215) 355-6498 2.3 NS-K
- Southampton Grades: PK-K | 30 students
48 Churchville Ln
Southampton, PA 18966
(215) 355-8801 2.3 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?