Old Spanish Trail School
- A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Old Spanish Trail School. Old Spanish Trail School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Velasquez|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- OST offers five programs for children 1 year to 12 years. Toddler Program ' 1 year to 24 months Pre-School Program (1/2 day and full day) ' 2 years-5 years Pre-Kindergarten classes Kindergarten After-School Program ' 5 years-12 years Summer Camp ' 5 years-12 years
- OST has strong commitment to community service through our Charitable Giving Program. We want children as early as possible to appreciate the importance of reaching out beyond themselves and into the community. Several times a year, the school will sponsor charity benefits, where children and parents participate in the fundraising process.
- People that viewed Old Spanish Trail School also viewed these schools: Desert Willow Educational Services.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: 10-12 | 10 students
3953 E Paradise Falls Dr Unit 110
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)323-0401 8.1 10-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.