A unique learning center. A place were learning blooms. A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
This is Old Spanish Trail School. Old Spanish Trail School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- OST offers five programs for children 1 year to 12 years. Toddler Program ' 1 year to 24 months Pre-School Program (1/2 day and full day) ' 2 years-5 years Pre-Kindergarten classes Kindergarten After-School Program ' 5 years-12 years Summer Camp ' 5 years-12 years
- OST has strong commitment to community service through our Charitable Giving Program. We want children as early as possible to appreciate the importance of reaching out beyond themselves and into the community. Several times a year, the school will sponsor charity benefits, where children and parents participate in the fundraising process.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Old Spanish Trail School?
The application deadline for Old Spanish Trail School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Old Spanish Trail School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.