Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (570) 644-0375
MISSION:The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School, a faith-centered community rooted in the Roman Catholic faith, is to challenge students to strive for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
Our mission is to empower the mind, body, and spirit of all children from first learners to lifelong learners by providing a broad, balanced education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based or mild learning differences. Speech therapist/CSIU services|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- STATEMENT OF BELIEFS: Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School believes that...
- 1. Children learn at different rates and in different ways.
- 2. Differentiated learning is beneficial to all students.
- 3. Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing society.
- 4. Self-esteem is directly related to success.
- 5. All children have a right to safety, love, and learning.
- 6. Effective education develops the whole person - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- 7. Nurturing a deep faith and prayer life of our Lourdes family enriches the entire community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minersville Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
515 N Front St
Minersville, PA 17954
(570) 544-2800 17.7 PK-8
- Paxinos Grades: PK-5 | 66 students
216 Tulip Rd
Paxinos, PA 17860
(570) 644-1573 4.1 PK-5
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 600 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 561-5900 94 PK-12
- Pottsville Grades: K-12 | 18 students
2075 W Norwegian St
Pottsville, PA 17901
(570) 622-4638 20.4 K-12
Lourdes is like a family. The teachers are there to teach. I know they do not receive a high salary or a retirement plan. Everyone knows my child and the fact that he can remain there his entire school career is a blessing. He will not have the torture of moving from school to school like I did! He is doing great in school and whenever there is a problem, his teachers have let me know and worked to help him. I highly recommend Lourdes to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - joker
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.