- Our Lady of Mercy Academy is dedicated to the total child with Christ as the nucleus.
- We strive to offer a spiritual and academic balance that encourages students to be Christ-like, charitable and accountable for their actions.
- This enables them to become responsible citizens and vital members of their faith community.
- We believe through this balance, they will be guided toward positive growth in all aspects of their environment.
- We are dedicated to the development of the whole child ' spiritual, intellectual physical, social, and personal.
- We recognize our responsibility and obligation to nurture the uniqueness and individuality of each student so that he/she may become aware of his/her rightful place in society as a totally integrated Christian person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Winter TrackBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Winter Track,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Jersey CityGrades: PK-7 | 148 students
17 Park St
Jersey City, NJ 07304
Jersey CityGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
721 W Side Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Jersey CityGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
509 Bramhall Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07304
Jersey CityGrades: PK-K | 81 students
317 Third Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.