Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/mission Grammar School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (617) 442-2660
- Mission Grammar School is a small, urban Catholic elementary school established in 1889 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- It serves students from diverse religious, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Our goal is for the students to profit from a traditional curriculum of basic skills with emphasis on language arts and mathematics.
- Our most valuable resource is a staff that strives to work in close collaboration and with mutual respect, enabling them to meet the educational needs of the students in a school with limited resources.
- We strive to enable each student to reach his or her full potential in a faith-based community rooted in gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 266-0028 1.1 NS-8
- Boston Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
9 Moon St
Boston, MA 02113
(617) 227-3143 3.3 PK-8
- Boston Grades: 5-12 | 471 students
103 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 735-9503 0.6 5-12
- Chestnut Hill Grades: NS-6 | 327 students
20 Manet Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
(617) 527-7540 3.8 NS-6
Mission Grammar has provided my daughter an education setting that not only offers exceptional academics with advanced technology integrations but also an environment that fosters faith, community service, and deep caring for others. Because Mission Grammar offers an extremely valuable and cost effective education, I am confident my child will grow to be a more confident and well rounded individual.
- Posted by Parent - jilli
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.