Tel: (617) 442-5419
- Paige Academy is an independent school offering a comprehensive, culturally affirming and developmentally based educational environment.
- We provide Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Programs as well as our Elementary School curriculum in Arts, Sciences, Humanities, and Technology for children ages 6 to 12 years.
- Paige Academy embraces the concept that cultural resonance expressed through an ethnically abundant educational community enhances the quality of a child's academic and intellectual experience.
- Paige seeks to create a stimulating tapestry of diversity in its community of students, parents, staff and faculty.
- Paige employs a multi lingual, international teaching and administrative staff that represents the many people and cultures of the Diaspora.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 266-0028 1.3 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.