- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 107 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since 1957, we've provided hundreds of students the combination of educational, behavioral and clinical assistance they need through our Manville school, an on-site therapeutic day school for children (ages 5 - 15). Judge Baker Children's Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children whose emotional and behavioral problems threaten to limit their potential. The Center strives to provide services of the highest standard, to search for new knowledge, to teach, and to apply and disseminate knowledge. Our mission is to provide intervention and research devoted to serving children and adolescents at-risk for persistent academic and social failure because of emotional, learning and behavioral problems and associated conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Manville School?
The application deadline for Manville School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Manville School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards