Our Lady Of The Rosary School
Tel: (305) 271-8389
- At OLRS, we are committed to educating each student as the unique individual he or she is through individualized instruction and the best practices in education.Our academic curriculum is based on traditional time-tested teaching methods and integrated with the latest technology.
- Small class sizes and a low student to teacher ratio of 1:15 allows our faculty to give the one-to-one attention to encourage and nurture each child to reach his or her full potential.
- As a result, our students learn the way they learn best, the way that is uniquely theirs, the way that creates a love of learning right from the start.
- Give your child the best start in life - one that will form a solid foundation and lead to lifetime of success.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, Martial ArtsBallet, Basketball,|
Dance, Martial Arts,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 920 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
(305) 666-1856 6.6 NS-12
- Miami Grades: K-8 | 577 students
4001 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33175
(305) 227-7571 4 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.