Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- At OLRS, we are committed to educating each student as the unique individual he or she is through individualized instruction and the best practices in education.Our academic curriculum is based on traditional time-tested teaching methods and integrated with the latest technology.
- Small class sizes and a low student to teacher ratio of 1:15 allows our faculty to give the one-to-one attention to encourage and nurture each child to reach his or her full potential.
- As a result, our students learn the way they learn best, the way that is uniquely theirs, the way that creates a love of learning right from the start.
- Give your child the best start in life - one that will form a solid foundation and lead to lifetime of success.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, Martial ArtsBallet, Basketball,|
Dance, Martial Arts,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 920 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
(305)666-1856 6.6 PK-12
- Miami Grades: K-8 | 577 students
4001 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33175
(305)227-7571 4 K-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.