Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- At OLRS, we are committed to educating each student as the unique individual he or she is through individualized instruction and the best practices in education.Our academic curriculum is based on traditional time-tested teaching methods and integrated with the latest technology.
- Small class sizes and a low student to teacher ratio of 1:15 allows our faculty to give the one-to-one attention to encourage and nurture each child to reach his or her full potential.
- As a result, our students learn the way they learn best, the way that is uniquely theirs, the way that creates a love of learning right from the start.
- Give your child the best start in life - one that will form a solid foundation and lead to lifetime of success.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, Martial ArtsBallet, Basketball,|
Dance, Martial Arts,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 920 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
(305)666-1856 6.6 PK-12
- Miami Grades: K-8 | 577 students
4001 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33175
(305)227-7571 4 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.