Our Savior Lutheran School
- OUR MISSION It is the mission of Our Savior Lutheran School to educate, equip, and encourage all students to excel in academics, leadership, and Christian service.
- Provide an environment for excellence in education based on Christian values.
- This mission is carried out in partnership with Our Savior Lutheran Church, school families, teachers and students.By educating the total individual within a Christ-centered community, our school provides children with the beliefs and skills they need to serve God faithfully and to live successfully in contemporary society.
- Our Savior Lutheran School provides quality care and education for children 18 months of age through 8th grade.
- SCHOOL DAY- 8:15am to 3pm. Early drop off and aftercare available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants and light blue polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 2,760- 7,630|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cathy May|
|Admissions Associate||Christina Flahive|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Field Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Hand Chimes, Handbell Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Hockey, Kickball, Playball, Spirit Squad, Track & Field, Tumbleland, Volleyball
- 5 star rating from Broward Country Quality rating and improvement System.Outstanding Mentor Program of the Year. Awarded by Broward County Schools.
- Accredited by National Lutheran Schools Association and LCMS Florida Georgia District.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 851 students
200 N University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
(954)473-8170 0.5 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.