- OUR MISSION It is the mission of Our Savior Lutheran School to educate, equip, and encourage all students to excel in academics, leadership, and Christian service.
- Provide an environment for excellence in education based on Christian values.
- This mission is carried out in partnership with Our Savior Lutheran Church, school families, teachers and students.By educating the total individual within a Christ-centered community, our school provides children with the beliefs and skills they need to serve God faithfully and to live successfully in contemporary society. Our Savior Lutheran School provides quality care and education for children 18 months of age through 8th grade.
- SCHOOL DAY- 8:15am to 3pm. Early drop off and aftercare available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Navy blue pants and light blue polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 2,490- 7,030|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Cathy May|
|Admissions Associate||Christina Flahive|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Field Hockey, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Basketball, Chess Club, Elementary Ensemble, Hockey, Kickball, Let's Build It Engineering Club, Middle School Ensemble, Playball, Spirit Squad, Track & Field, Tumbleland, Volleyball Art Club, Basketball, Chess Club, Hockey, Kickball, Playball, Spirit Squad, Track & Field, Tumbleland, Volleyball, Elementary Ensemble,
Let's Build It Engineering Club,
Middle School Ensemble,
- 5 star rating from Broward Country Quality rating and improvement System.Outstanding Mentor Program of the Year. Awarded by Broward County Schools.
- Accredited by National Lutheran Schools Association and LCMS Florida Georgia District.
Profile last updated: 05/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Coral SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
2251 Riverside Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33065
PlantationGrades: PK-8 | 851 students
200 N University Dr
Plantation, FL 33324
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
12200 W Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.