Pacific Hills School
5.00 (1 review)
- Pacific Hills School serves 120 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the Other school association(s) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The student:teacher of Pacific Hills School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,950|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Bradshaw|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 6.8 K-12
Hi,We are looking for a nice, friendly school, with up to 18 students in a class. Boys and girls. Preferably international diverse students, where a foreigner does not feel like a stranger and where you can make friends. We used to live in Manhattan for 5 years and just last year we moved to California. Our school was not a good fit for our daughter.
- Posted by Parent - Limor Friedman
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.