Palm Grove Christian School
- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 53 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
(941)894-3053 1.8 K-12
- Sarasota Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
(941)924-7681 1.1 6-12
- Sarasota Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
4249 Bahia Vista St
Sarasota, FL 34232
(941)371-8239 0.8 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.