Palm Harbor Montessori Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Casual and closed toe shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Coding Club, Cooking, Gardening, Gymnastics, Keyboarding, Rhythm Band for Toddlers, Soccer Shots, Soccer/Disc Golf, Spanish Club, Swim Club, TotStart Tennis Academy, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Music Class, Spanish Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Flag Football Club, Physical Education, Soccer, Swimming
- Palm Harbor Montessori Academy is an accredited independent, co-education school. It is a collaborative, peaceful community of children, parents, faculty and administrators where children are honored and diversity is respected. PHMA is a place where love of learning is celebrated, educational programs are individualized and creativity abounds.
- PHMA participates in the Coordinated Childcare, Step up for Students and John McKay Scholarship programs.
- Infants: 1:5
- Two-Year-Old: 1:10
- Three-Year-Old: 1:15
- Four-Year-Old: 1:20
- Five Year Old and Up: 1:25
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Palm Harbor Montessori Academy?
What sports does Palm Harbor Montessori Academy offer?
What is Palm Harbor Montessori Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Palm Harbor Montessori Academy?
Endorse Palm Harbor Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards