Pathway of Lakeland, Inc.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 74 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(closed toe shoes)
(closed toe shoes)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Free "VPK" program from 8:30 am to 12 pm. Lunch is served.
Total Sports Offered
- We are a Christian preschool offering care for Infants (6 Weeks old) up to 4 year olds in our VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) program. We are open from 6:30 am until 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday with a 10 hour a day policy for each child. Our teachers have all completed the required DCF 45 hours of training, (5) Teachers have their Florida Child Care Professional Certification. All teachers provide loving care for the children.
Endorse Pathway of Lakeland, Inc.. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.