- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 41 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
closed toe shoes
closed toe shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Free \"VPK\" program from 8:30 am to 12 pm. Lunch is served.
Total Sports Offered
- We are a Christian preschool offering care for 1 years old to 4 year olds in our VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) program. We are open from 6:30 am until 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday with a 10 hour a day policy for each child. Our teachers have all completed the required DCF 45 hours of training, (5) Teachers have their Florida Child Care Professional Certification. All teachers provide loving care for the children.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Pathway of Lakeland, inc offer?
Pathway of Lakeland, inc offers 1 interscholastic sports: Dance.
When is the application deadline for Pathway of Lakeland, inc?
The application deadline for Pathway of Lakeland, inc is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pathway of Lakeland, inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.