Penn View Christian Academy
- Penn View provides a setting and an atmosphere where young people can grow and strengthen spiritually, train and advance academically, as well as develop and network socially.
- At Penn View, we want you to find healing and wholeness for your life so that you in turn can help others find completeness in Christ.
- We are serious about our mission of training Christian workers! You need to join us and discover how you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of others as Christ works in you and through you! Penn View Bible Institute offers Christian education from Kindergarten through post secondary level in the conservative Wesleyan-Arminian persuasion.
- The school stresses academic excellence in the context of total devotion and dedicated service to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All of the programs and courses are framed and under girded by a solid, Biblical philosophy of education.
- Penn View Bible Institute is committed to the historic Christian faith and a philosophy of education based on that faith as it is revealed in the sacred Scriptures.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.