Phoenix Christian School PreK-8
- The mission of Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 is to partner with Christian homes and Christian churches to educate children for lives of loving and obedient service to God, His kingdom and all mankind.
- The home, church and school work together, each mutually supporting the other.
- Our goal is that Phoenix Christian School students will gain an understanding of God's great love for them, and will rely on His word as the foundation for all wisdom and learning.
- At PCS the truths of Scripture have provided a light and a path to teach students about our great God, His world, and their place in it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD/ADHD|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School polo shirts required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ryan K Groen, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Madderom|
|Endowment Size||$0.25 million|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
- Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 teaches a Christian world view to all students. Our teachers are state certified and highly qualified. We offer a curriculum that intergrates Biblical teachings into every subject area throughout the school day. We offer an after school sports program for students in grades 5-8 with competition against other schools around the valley in baseball, basketball, cross-country, softball, soccer, and volleyball. We offer: Art (PreK-8), Drama (7-8), Library (PreK-8), Instrumental Music (4-8) Vocal Music (PreK-8), Physical Education (K-8), Spanish (K-8), and Yearbook (7-8). Our students and staff attend chapel twice a month. We have annual school themes based on God's Word.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-8 | 523 students
6300 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)274-4866 4.7 PK-8
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 8.4 PK-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.