Pomerado Christian Pre School
- Pomerado Christian Preschool exists to provide a quality, developmental, age-appropriate, hands-on learning curriculum in an optimum, safe, nurturing, Christ-centered environment where children have the opportunity to develop a love for Jesus Christ and others and to grow and develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
- We believe the best preschool experience comes from providing opportunities for learning and growth through developmental, age-appropriate exploration, discovery, and hands-on experiences within a caring, relaxed, safe, Christ-centered setting.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Grades: PK-K | 152 students
14521 Ted Williams Pkwy
Poway, CA 92064
(858)748-5600 1.7 PK-K
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
12135 World Trade Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
(858)487-6444 1.8 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.