Pope John Xxiii High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (617) 389-0240
- Pope John XXIII High School aim to delivering academic excellence, building community and serving others through Catholic Education.
- In accordance with our belief in the dignity of all persons and their call to realize their full potential we have structured our curriculum to afford each of our students the opportunity to experience success.
- Our ultimate goal is to educate the whole person, body, mind and spirit, so that each of them will ultimately accept their responsibility as members of a global community to care for themselves, their world and one another.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||341 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malden Grades: 9-12 | 556 students
99 Crystal St
Malden, MA 02148
(781) 475-5308 0.5 9-12
- Lynn Grades: 6-12 | 517 students
35 Tremont St.
Lynn, MA 01902
(781) 586-2014 5.6 6-12
- South Hamilton Grades: 9-12 | 391 students
537 Highland St
South Hamilton, MA 01982
(978) 468-4415 17.5 9-12
- Boston Grades: 5-12 | 471 students
103 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 735-9503 6.4 5-12
Pope John High is a hidden gem, fine academics, great sports and enriching activities and clubs. This is a school where you can unlock your future. Call us for a visit or more information.
- Posted by Administrator - Mr. Mahoney
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.