Postal Court KinderCare
The staff at Pasadena KinderCare welcomes you. All of Pasadena KinderCare staff members have been carefully selected for their ability to work with and care for young children.
They all meet or exceed the Maryland State Department of Education requirements for pre-service training, education and experience.
We are proud to say we have one of the lowest staff turn-over rates.
Most of our teachers have been with us for over four years.
The longest term teacher has been with us for 27 years! We welcome all visitors to tour our learning center and ask any questions.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the webpage for Pasadena KinderCare! We are excited you chose to visit our website today and we hope that you find the information listed is vital to choosing a learning center. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Every employee is fingerprinted and must pass a background check through the Central Justice Information System. All doors are locked from the outside, unless a class is on the playground. Everyone must enter the main door and use the key pad with a code to enter the building. The office and lobby is staffed at all times to see who is entering the building. Children are only released to authorized persons listed on their emergency contact form. All of our staff members are certified in Infant and Child First Aid and CPR and fire drills are held at least once per month.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- POC - State of Maryland, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Postal Court KinderCare?
The application deadline for Postal Court KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Postal Court KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Elements of a Successful YouTube Channel
Running a small to medium sized private school? Can't afford marketing staff and expensive marketing programs? Read on.
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.