Providence Christian School Nw
- Providence Christian School NW is an independent school comprised of believers of our lord Jesus Christ attending various churches but coming together as a body of Christ for the education of our children as unto the Lord.
- The vision of Providence Christian School NW is to educate children through the integration of faith and learning, creating in them a passion for Jesus Christ.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||kindergarten $2550 1st grade $3500 2nd-12th grades $4000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Montgomery|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- School starts the week before Labor Day and ends May 30th. We take off the week ofThanksgiving, two weeks for Christmas break, and a week off for Spring Break. School will be in session for all minor holidays. Elementary Students attend school four days a week. Seventh grade thru twelfth attend four days a week plus two Fridays a month. Our days are longer- they start at 8:15 and end at 3:35. We use Abeka curriculum.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ferndale Grades: PK-6 | 111 students
2377 Douglas Road
Ferndale, WA 98248
(360)778-3681 1.5 PK-6
- Bellingham Grades: PK-5
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)738-8248 5.7 PK-5
- Bellingham Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)714-1762 8 PK-6
- Bellingham Grades: NS-K | 55 students
2117 Walnut St.
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)527-9638 8 NS-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.