Providence Christian School Nw
Providence Christian School NW is an independent school comprised of believers of our lord Jesus Christ attending various churches but coming together as a body of Christ for the education of our children as unto the Lord.
The vision of Providence Christian School NW is to educate children through the integration of faith and learning, creating in them a passion for Jesus Christ.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 58 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
kindergarten $2900 1st-8th grades $4500 9th-12th grade $4700
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- School starts the week before Labor Day and ends June 3rd. We take off the week ofThanksgiving, two weeks for Christmas break, and a week off for Spring Break. School will be in session for all minor holidays. No school on Labor Day or Memorial Day. Students attend school four days a week. Our days start at 8:15 and end at 3:35. We use Abeka curriculum.
Endorse Providence Christian School Nw. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.