Lynden Christian School
- At Lynden Christian Schools, Christian families have come together to provide an excellent and broad Christian educational program - so their children may grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians with life-encompassing obedience to God.
- The mission of Lynden Christian Schools is to be an effective instrument of God.
- Together with Christian parents and the church, we seek to educate children and young people so that they may grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians.
- Finally, our goal is to produce citizens who have a transforming influence in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||96 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Darren Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Drama, FFA, Orchestra|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
2116 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)733-6133 13.3 PK-8
- Bellingham Grades: NS-8 | 203 students
1600 E Sunset Dr
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)733-7303 12.1 NS-8
- Bellingham Grades: PK-5
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)738-8248 10.9 PK-5
- Lynden Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
9390 Guide Meridian Rd
Lynden, WA 98264
(360)354-2632 2.9 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.