Lynden Christian School
- At Lynden Christian Schools, Christian families have come together to provide an excellent and broad Christian educational program - so their children may grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians with life-encompassing obedience to God.
- The mission of Lynden Christian Schools is to be an effective instrument of God.
- Together with Christian parents and the church, we seek to educate children and young people so that they may grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians.
- Finally, our goal is to produce citizens who have a transforming influence in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||96 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Darren Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Drama, FFA, Orchestra|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
2116 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)733-6133 13.3 PK-8
- Bellingham Grades: NS-8 | 203 students
1600 E Sunset Dr
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)733-7303 12.1 NS-8
- Bellingham Grades: PK-5
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)738-8248 10.9 PK-5
- Lynden Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
9390 Guide Meridian Rd
Lynden, WA 98264
(360)354-2632 2.9 PK-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.