Assumption Catholic School
- Assumption Catholic School enhances academic excellence in order to inspire students to reach their fullest potential.
- The parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Assumption Catholic School teachers work in partnership with parents to provide a caring atmosphere that prepares students for lives of service and respect for one another, their families, their school, their church, their community, and the global community.
- Teachers, along with the school community, foster personal and social development within a secure environment that promotes self-discipline and peaceful process.
- Based on Catholic values, teachers and parents work together to offer learning that will develop skills necessary to make decisions regarding spiritual relationship with God, respect for life, fostering of diversity, and life-long health and sense of well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform- Plaid, khakis, white and red shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 15 / May. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|Tuition Notes||Active parish families are eligible for a subsidized tution rate of $5,400|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Daniel Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Angie King|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Snowboarding, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Snowboarding,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess club, Math Olympiad
- Assumption Catholic School students score significantly above local and state averages on standardized testing.
- Because of an increased emphasis on homework and the partnership with parents, Catholic school students develop more effective academic skills.
- Catholic Schools have an excellent success rate in educating minority students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BellinghamGrades: NS-8 | 203 students
1600 E Sunset Dr
Bellingham, WA 98226
- BellinghamGrades: PK-12
1509 E. Victor Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Mount VernonGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
1321 E Division Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98274
- BellinghamGrades: PK-6 | 101 students
1027 Samish Way
Bellingham, WA 98229
- BellinghamGrades: PK-5
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.