Bellingham Christian School
- Bellingham Christian School, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, is a non-denominational Christian school serving Preschool through 8th-grade children and their Christian families. Your local Whatcom County Christian school serves students from a wide variety of area churches.
- Bringing glory to God in all areas of the curriculum is the heartbeat of BCS.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kellie Schmidt|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, SoccerArchery, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Our mission is to serve children of Christian families in Whatcom County, providing Christian education of high academic quality that promotes authentic Christian character among students who will impact the world for Christ!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
2116 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)733-6133 1.5 PK-8
- Bellingham Grades: PK-5
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360)738-8248 2.6 PK-5
- Bellingham Grades: PK-6 | 101 students
1027 Samish Way
Bellingham, WA 98229
(360)650-9465 3.7 PK-6
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.