Lynden Christian School Evergreen Campus
Evergreen Christian School (Bellingham campus of Lynden Chrisitan Schools) is a community in which parents, staff and students strengthen each other in living out the gospel of Jesus Christ in teaching and learning.
The mission of Lynden Christian Schools is to be an effective instrument of God.
Together with Christian parents and the church, we seek to educate children and young people so that they may grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians.
Finally, our goal is to produce citizens who have a transforming influence in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Glen Hendricks|
- Our Preschool Program is one of new beginnings. Our goal is to open up a whole new world of learning for your child. Our teachers provide an atmosphere of belonging with love, compassion, warmth and fairness. Evergreen Christian offers preschool to children who turn 3 or 4 by midnight August 31 of that school year. We offer a three year old program on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and a four year old program on Monday, Wendesday, and Friday mornings. It is a blended program of Christ-centered academics and social development presented in a creative and playful manner.
- Kindergarten is offered for children who turn 5 by midnight August 31 of that school year. The schedule is Monday - Friday in the morning from 8:30-11:30. Through a variety of lessons and activities the children will grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, and intellectually. As the teacher gets to know each child and their abilities, lessons will be designed to challenge them at their instructional level.
- Elementary Students are in grades 1-5.
- Spanish Immersion is offered for students in grades Pre 3 - Grade 3. See our website at www.ecsbellingham.org for more information on our Spanish Immersion program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
1600 E Sunset Dr
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 733-7303 2.6 PK-8
- Lynden Grades: PK-12 | 1210 students
417 Lyncs Dr
Lynden, WA 98264
(360) 354-5492 10.9 PK-12
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.