Pioneer Meadows Montessori School
Tel: (360) 778-3681
- Located on 5+ beautiful acres in Ferndale, Pioneer Meadows Montessori School offers both preschool and elementary level classes.
- All classes are five days a week. Each class is comprised of children in multi-aged groupings.
- We offer an outstanding, scientifically-researched, authentic Montessori program. Our calm and loving environment is rich in dynamic, hands-on experiences in all subject areas.
- And, in 2012, we added a Spanish Program, led by a native Spanish speaker.
Pioneer Meadows Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,990|
|Tuition Notes||Five days a week, 1/2 day tuition for Preschoolers|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- Prior to applying, we ask interested parents to first attend a Parent Information Session and an Observation. Please contact the school to schedule.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
1600 E Sunset Dr
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 733-7303 8.6 PK-8
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
567 E. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 738-8248 6 PK-8
- Lynden Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
9390 Guide Meridian Rd
Lynden, WA 98264
(360) 354-2632 11.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.