Quala Care Child Center Inc
Established in 1990, Quala Care is a family-owned early education center that exists to provide an affordable, high-quality, developmentally appropriate enviornment that promotes each child's social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development. Our goal is to provide for each child a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment that encourages the development of social skills, independence, a positive self-image, and a lifelong love of learning!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 150 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Infants $379/week, 2 year olds $279/week, Preschoolers $245/week, Before and After School $127/week
- 9 classrooms separated by age
- Academic preschool curriculum
- Bus service to Linthicum Elementary
- 4 huge, park-like playgrounds
Endorse Quala Care Child Center Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.