St. Philip Neri Elementary School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 391 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,600
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Philip Neri Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Computer Club, Garden Club, Girl and Boy Scouts, Middle School Youth Group, Science Explorers, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theatre Production, School Band, School Chorus
St. Philip Neri Catholic School is a parish faith community dedicated to fostering the Catholic faith and educating children in a loving , nurturing environment. A foundation for future academic success is provided through excellence in teaching and learning, in partnership with the family and the parish and school communities. At. St. Philip Neri, we believe that parents are the primary educators and we embrace our responsibility as co-educators. We believe all children are a sacred and shared trust. we believe that each child is a gift of God who must be treated with dignity, respect and care.
Based on these beliefs, we embrace the following goals:
- To integrate Gospel values and teachings into all areas of the curriculum, thus enabling students to make solid moral choices, to grow in faith, and to share this faith with others.
- To provide academic excellence through a curriculum that espouses 21st century literacies: the ability to create, collaborate, cooperate, and collectively and ethically act.
- To foster life-long learners who possess the knowledge, problem-solving skills and competencies to address multi-dimensonal challenges inherent with a technological and global society.
- To provide an environment which enables students to appreciate and embrace creativity and beauty in life within and around them as expressed in various disciplines, art forms and nature.
- To instill in our students the ability and determination to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, morally and socially, growing in their commitment to justice and dedicaton to service making our Church, world, and one another better by their presence.
Endorse St. Philip Neri Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards