The Children's Guild At Anne Arundel County
- The Children's Guild is a nonprofit, child-serving organization founded in 1953, serving emotionally disturbed children through the provision of special education, group living, treatment foster care and mental health services in Maryland.
- The purpose of The Children's Guild is to help care for and educate emotionally disturbed children and their families through the provision of a comprehensive program of education, out-of-home care and mental health services; and to provide opportunities for the study and improvement of emotional problems in children and youth.
- Through our continuum of programs and services, The Children's Guild seeks to help children challenged with behavioral and emotional difficulties overcome the obstacles of severe trauma, mental illness, learning disabilities, family dysfunction and poverty.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-9|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
- Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 246 students
7823 Oakwood Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.