The Children's Guild At Anne Arundel County
- The Children's Guild is a nonprofit, child-serving organization founded in 1953, serving emotionally disturbed children through the provision of special education, group living, treatment foster care and mental health services in Maryland.
- The purpose of The Children's Guild is to help care for and educate emotionally disturbed children and their families through the provision of a comprehensive program of education, out-of-home care and mental health services; and to provide opportunities for the study and improvement of emotional problems in children and youth.
- Through our continuum of programs and services, The Children's Guild seeks to help children challenged with behavioral and emotional difficulties overcome the obstacles of severe trauma, mental illness, learning disabilities, family dysfunction and poverty.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-9|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
(410)768-5324 3 PK-12
- Glen Burnie Grades: PK-12 | 273 students
7823 Oakwood Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410)761-1118 3.4 PK-12
- Annapolis Grades: NS-8 | 160 students
30 Old Mill Bottom Road North
Annapolis, MD 21409
(410)757-4740 13 NS-8
- Annapolis Grades: 3-12 | 170 students
1277 Green Holly Drive
Annapolis, MD 21409
(410)974-4248 12.8 3-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.