Quality Time Inc
Tel: (973) 697-6675
- Quality Time teachers and staff come from a variety of education backgrounds, but they all have a few things in common: a love for education, a passion for teaching and a dedication to providing the best possible experience for your children.
- Each child is cared for uniquely at Quality Time and the curriculum meets each child's needs as he progresses through his beginning years.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Absecon Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609) 652-9500 112.4 PK-8
- Belford Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
180 Church Street
Belford, NJ 07718
(732) 787-0808 47.5 NS-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.