- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Radcliffe Learning Center sevices children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten. We are a stars center and teach to the Pennsylvania early learning and STARS standards. We have 8 classrooms separated by age as well as a Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classroom & we offer before and after care forlocal children ages 5-9.Our teachers are upheld to STARS standards and continually attend professional development and have all current clearances. We are a tuition based school and also accept Apple (CCIS).
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Radcliffe Learning Center?
Endorse Radcliffe Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards