Ramaz Lower School
- The Ramaz Lower School is a modern orthodox, coeducational yeshivah day school spanning grades one through four.
- Embracing the finest aspects of Jewish and Western culture, we help each student develop a personal commitment to a life of Torah and mitzvot in the modern world, as well as a love for the Jewish people and Medinat Yisrael.
- We nurture and support each student's quest for academic excellence while emphasizing the highest standards of menschlichkeit, reflecting moral sensitivity, personal refinement and human decency.
- Throughout the lower school experience, we offer children opportunities to use their minds, to discover the world around them, to become creative thinkers and to develop their critical thinking skills.
- As the students develop their academic skills, we help them begin to master the foundation of the Jewish studies curriculum with a major emphasis on the Hebrew language.
- At the same time, our students begin exploring the various disciplines that constitute the foundation of the general studies curriculum.
- We prepare them academically to meet the challenges of their continuing education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||900 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||162 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Ramaz Lower School also viewed these schools: Rabbi Arthur Schneier Park East Day School.