Redeemer Montessori School
- Redeemer Montessori philosophy of education is based upon respect for the child and a desire to guide each child so that he/she may become a responsible member of society.
- A century ago, Dr. Maria Montessori observed children and came to insightful and innovative conclusions about how they learn.
- Her observations have been corroborated by current brain research and supported by the millions of "Montessori" children who have retained their inherent love of learning.
- Montessori education is both a psychology of child development and a learning system for guiding development.
- It is based on a "prepared environment" that encourages optimal learning through exploration and provides a framework in which a child's self esteem blossoms as he/she recognizes his/her own accomplishments through social and academic achievements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
- ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 183 students
3428 W. Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76016
- ArlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 870 students
5900 West Pioneer Parkway
Arlington, TX 76013
- IrvingGrades: NS-5 | 151 students
3131 N O Connor Rd
Irving, TX 75062
- ColleyvilleGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
1513 Hall Johnson Rd
Colleyville, TX 76034
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.