The average tenure of the Renton Highlands KinderCare teachers is five years or more! Most of our teaching staff have their Child Development Associate or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Early Childhood Education.
They are passionate about working with families to discover each child's unique talents and teaching to the whole child.
Our teachers ensure daily communication about your child's day and we email a newletter each week to ensure families know of changes in our school, upcoming events and what exciting activities happened in your child's class.
Our teachers constantly assess where their program is and how they can make improvements to ensure our students have the best possible start for school success!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to the Renton Highlands KinderCare Center! Our well trained teachers and faculty are here to assist and meet the needs of your family and are thrilled to do so! We are open to all families, and we are eager to nurture your child into a stronger individual.
- To ensure safety at our center we have a keypad at the front door. Each enrolled family will be given the code for picking your child up or dropping your child off. Our playground, located behind the building, is entirely secured though a locked fence. To ensure disaster preparedness, each classroom has evacuation plans posted along with fire and disaster drills performed monthly in each classroom. Additionally, you can rest assured in leaving your child in our care because all of our staff members have CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- DSHS (center is full in taking DSHS families they are alloted a center number has met that number Naccraa
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Interactive Kindergarten, Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Renton Highlands KinderCare?
The application deadline for Renton Highlands KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Renton Highlands KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.