When hiring new staff, we are always seeking candidates who have experience working with children and who have degrees in early childhood education or a related field.
We will hire great candidates who do not have the education, but then we expect them to pursue this through our company sponsored Child Development Associate Certification program.
Teachers who wish to pursue further learning are encouraged to do so through a tuition reimbursement program.
These staff benefits are examples of the KinderCare commitment to educational excellence.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kennydale KinderCare! Our learning center nurtures and educates children from six weeks to 12 years of age. Our research-based programs are designed to help children develop cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. We know that learning should be a happy, natural experience that is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced. We believe in giving children the opportunity to make choices, be responsible, and to be treated with respect every day.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, German, Spanish
- Naccrra Does not accept DSHS Sibling discount of 10% off each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kennydale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kennydale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kennydale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.