When hiring new staff, we are always seeking candidates who have experience working with children and who have degrees in early childhood education or a related field.
We will hire great candidates who do not have the education, but then we expect them to pursue this through our company sponsored Child Development Associate Certification program.
Teachers who wish to pursue further learning are encouraged to do so through a tuition reimbursement program.
These staff benefits are examples of the KinderCare commitment to educational excellence.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kennydale KinderCare! Our learning center nurtures and educates children from six weeks to 12 years of age. Our research-based programs are designed to help children develop cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. We know that learning should be a happy, natural experience that is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced. We believe in giving children the opportunity to make choices, be responsible, and to be treated with respect every day.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, German, Spanish
- Naccrra Does not accept DSHS Sibling discount of 10% off each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Endorse Kennydale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.