- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Factoria KinderCare. Our center has been caring for
our community for over 45 years. We are excited that you are
interested in our program and can't wait to meet with you and your
By offering a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences we will promote your child's emotional, personal, and social development, as well as provide a warm, friendly and safe environment.
We understand that entrusting someone else with the care of your child can be difficult, as partners we will work closely with you to ensure you have chosen the right place where we will inspire your child's love of learning.
Agnes Deron, Center Director
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, No other subsidies
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-K | 390 students
12930 SE Newport Way
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425)641-0824 0.4 PK-K
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
4400 130th Pl Se
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425)747-6770 0.5 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?