The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Factoria KinderCare. Our center has been caring for
our community for over 45 years. We are excited that you are
interested in our program and can't wait to meet with you and your
By offering a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences we will promote your child's emotional, personal, and social development, as well as provide a warm, friendly and safe environment.
We understand that entrusting someone else with the care of your child can be difficult, as partners we will work closely with you to ensure you have chosen the right place where we will inspire your child's love of learning.
Agnes Deron, Center Director
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, No other subsidies
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Factoria KinderCare?
The application deadline for Factoria KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Factoria KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.