- Rise Institute is a non-public school that specializes in working with at-risk children who have been identified in need of psycho-educational therapeutic intervention.
- Our individualized and intense academic setting provides a safe, structured learning environment.
- Our students need the attention we provide through small classes and access to one-on-one instruction.
- Our program provides a unique curriculum created around the Re-Education format, which stresses the importance of individualized and developmentally-based activities.
- This model also addresses our students need to have hands-on experiences in woodwork, ceramics, dance, music, movement and role-play.
- To further compliment this philosophy, we have a vocational training site in Sonoma where students participate in learning construction skills and other job-related activities.
- This venue also gives our students an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Sonoma county through full, structured outdoor activities which serve to develop appropriate social interaction, teamwork and communication skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 1-6 | 25 students
1499 Potrero Ave Ste 1
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)695-7735 0.6 1-6
- San Francisco Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
240 Industrial Street
San Francisco, CA 94124
(415)648-5777 1 NS-PK
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 293 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415)861-8840 1 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: 2-8 | 14 students
1550 Treat Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)641-8000 1 2-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.